1 Day Asado Master Class
The Asado is considered the national dish of Argentina. Much more than a BBQ, it is both an art form and a ritual for the Argentine people.
Whilst you may be able to satisfy your Asado craving going out to a local Argentine restaurant it does not come close to spending the whole day immersed in this favourite Argentine ritual.
In our 1 Day Asado Masterclass we will head to a local chefs house to learn the secrets to making a perfect Asado.
You will experience the following:
- Learn the different Argentine cuts of meat from a master butcher
- Master the art of fire-starting
- Learn the secrets for the perfect asado: from salting the meat, distributing the coals and cooking the meat in the right order.
- Make home made empanadasin the outside clay oven
- Make Chimichurri
- Sample some of Argentina's best boutique and off the beaten track wines paired with your asado
- Finish the day with a mate drink and home made dessert
U$ 160 per person
Cash Discount: U$ 150 per person
Group size: 2-6 people.
Tours departing Monday - Sunday.
Please book 24hrs in advance.
To reserve your spot please contact us
Book any of our 1 Day Wine Tours (Exclusive Luján de Cuyo, Maipú Wine & Olive Oil, Grapes on the Edge Uco Valley or our Asado Masterclass and receive an extra U$ 10 discount per person!