For wine lovers and geeks looking to try the best of the Uco Valley and make sense of all its sub-regions.
The Uco Valley is Mendoza’s newest and most talked about wine making region.
At one and a half hours from Mendoza city, it is also the highest altitude, nestled to the west by the majestic Andes. On a clear day, looking at the Andes that dominate the horizon is an attraction in its on right!
Known for producing wines with high acidity in the last 10 years the Uco Valley has come a long way as winemakers and grape growers research the soils and vineyards in an effort to understand the many different micro-climates of this large wine region .
In our VIP Wine Lover’s Uco
- Taste your way through the Icon wines of the most prestigious wineries with a focus on Single Vineyard wines.
- Make sense of this large wine region and to come out with an appreciation for the nuances of each sub-appellation.
- Visit wineries away from the crowds with completely private visits.
- Visit two wineries in the morning, tasting 4-6 Icon and Super Premium wines at each stop.
- Taste wine from the barrel, tank and bottle.
- Finish off with a food and wine pairing lunch at Casa de Uco restaurant.
- Here we taste a gourmet 5 course lunch prepared by chef Pablo Torres, who creates his menus using only local ingredients and vegetables from their organic vegetable garden.
- The wines, picked by their Sommelier, highlight best of each sub-region in Uco to showcase the best Uco has to offer.
Completely Private Tour - Minimum of two people.
Please email us for a sample itinerary and prices: email@example.com
Talk to us!
0054 9 261 6300026 - Ask for Adam
0054 9 261 3439929 - Ask for Myfanwy