NEW 1 Day Historic Maipu Wine Tour
Immerse yourself into Mendoza's most historic and traditional wine region on our 1 Day Maipu Tour.
Our best value tour - 3 wineries | Taste 4-6 wines in each winery | Olive Oil Tasting | 3 course winery pairing lunch.
Maipú, is a gem of a region steeped in rich winemaking heritage and tradition. It possesses a rustic charm that is very different to the modern wine regions of the Uco Valley and Lujan de Cuyo.
- Visit two boutique wineries in the morning.
- Taste 4-6 premium wines in each winery with tastings created exclusively for us at Mendoza Wine Camp.
- Taste Olive Oil at one of our stops.
- Finish with a relaxing 3-course food and wine pairing lunch on our third and final winery.
- We will see a mix of wineries, combining the historic and family owned wineries with new projects that are part of the renaissance of this noble region.
U$ 160 per person
Cash Discount: U$ 150 per person
Group size: 2-8 people
Tours departing Tuesday - Saturday
Please book 24hrs in advance
Book any of our wine tours (Lujan de Cuyo, Historic Maipu, Uco Valley ) with our Asado Masterclass and receive an extra U$ 10 discount per person if you book online.
For a sample itinerary and availability contact us
Is this wine tour for me?
All wine lovers are welcome from beginners upwards; you do not need to know anything to sign up!